Dragonball Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Legends

The place where legends come to life and die out.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuff that could change around the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bukai

Stuff that could change around the site Empty
PostSubject: Stuff that could change around the site   Stuff that could change around the site Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:36 am

Read the title, yeah you get it. Heres some stuff -

-Banner, quite good atm, dont see why to change it, but its ur site.
-Blue colour, blue is good, but here it makes things gloomy, bring some light into the site and make it seem attactive, my suggestion would be white.
-Icons, too much tien, i could proudly make some for you, which would be quite simple, but also look very good.
-rping like in the dbz reality would be ok, like with the PL and stuff, but this time lets try to make it so that PL wont be timesed, or multiplied which makes it easier for ppl. In my opinion, no stats would be a better situation as you can see in my naruto site, i have 10 members all active and they enjoy playing. Its more fair to put ppl at the same lvl and they can get stronger together and fairly, such as go through sagas and maybe change the outcome and making new custom sagas to fit in with those changes.
Back to top Go down
Piccolo Daimao(AdminYuri)
Admin
Piccolo Daimao(AdminYuri)

Your Legend (Scouter)
Name: Piccolo Daimao
Wins: 0
Losses: 0

Stuff that could change around the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff that could change around the site   Stuff that could change around the site Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:13 pm

thank you for the suggetions
Back to top Go down
https://dblegends.board-directory.net

Stuff that could change around the site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Legends :: Suggestions-
Jump to: